Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sunshield Suggestions?

Carolinaboy

Well spring is coming and we are already seeing temps in the high 70s. I am a big believer in using the sun shields on the windshield during the day while at work. I use a good bit of Leather Conditioner on my dash for the SPF factor

But my biggest problem is my cheap wal-mart one isn't stiff anymore and it doesn't fit my big F150's WS. I don't wanna spend like $50 or anything. But would like a decent sunshield that will fit the WS.

Any Ideas?

I have the model specific one for my G8 and MAN I love it!!! Fits like a glove. Takes up a bunch more room than the twist ones, but the protection is MUCH better. I bought it off amazon.

I had this same issue as it can get rather hot in august here in kansas city. I couldn't find one that was happy with. SO i went to the next best thing and I tinted the windshield 35% and couldn't be happier.. No tickets yet!

nkcgto-albums612-3530.jpg

nkcgto-albums630-3314.jpg

A custom fit sun shield from CoverCraft gets my vote along with the tint. I have a sunshield by them for the G&, my Jeep and I got one for my parents rides, 08 Ford Fusion, 08 Dodge Ram 1500 and a 96 Jeep Cherokee XJ! the quality on them is very nice. Once you have one you'll never want to go back to anything else!

A custom fit sun shield from CoverCraft gets my vote along with the tint. I have a sunshield by them for the G&, my Jeep and I got one for my parents rides, 08 Ford Fusion, 08 Dodge Ram 1500 and a 96 Jeep Cherokee XJ! the quality on them is very nice. Once you have one you'll never want to go back to anything else!

Totally agree. I have a CoverCraft in my Scion TC and my Camaro. They are custom made to fit and I wouldn't have anything else. They rock!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE:

First off AMAZON PRIME is AWESOME! I returned the crappy Coverking sun shield. The quality absolutely sucked! The thing was flimsy & cheaply made for $32! It didn't fit whatsover! I returned it to them Friday. I got a notice today that they received it and also already refunded me the money.

Then the best part is they shipped my Covercraft VS100 next day air! I ordered it Saturday & got it today! Here is my comparsion of the two! I would definitely say that this cover is worth the $47.99 I paid. Especially since the last couple weeks we've been seeing 80* days already.

Here are some pics:

UVS100 Covercraft

103_0305.jpg

Can't wait to graduate & get rid of that stupid parking pass

103_0306.jpg

103_0306.jpg

Fits like a glove!

103_0307.jpg

Here is a shot of the crappy coverking! (Does it look like it's custom fitted)

IMAG0074.jpg

Gonna throw some 5% tint all the way around, then get a new WS & put 35% & 5% eyebrow

UPDATE:

First off AMAZON PRIME is AWESOME! I returned the crappy Coverking sun shield. The quality absolutely sucked! The thing was flimsy & cheaply made for $32! It didn't fit whatsover! I returned it to them Friday. I got a notice today that they received it and also already refunded me the money.

Then the best part is they shipped my Covercraft VS100 next day air! I ordered it Saturday & got it today! Here is my comparsion of the two! I would definitely say that this cover is worth the $47.99 I paid. Especially since the last couple weeks we've been seeing 80* days already.

Here are some pics:

UVS100 Covercraft

103_0305.jpg

Can't wait to graduate & get rid of that stupid parking pass

103_0306.jpg

103_0306.jpg

Fits like a glove!

103_0307.jpg

Here is a shot of the crappy coverking! (Does it look like it's custom fitted)

IMAG0074.jpg

Gonna throw some 5% tint all the way around, then get a new WS & put 35% & 5% eyebrow

I use the CoverCraft version in my truck. It does fit nicely.

Archived