Customer Service 866.965.0400

Santa Claus Visits The Junkman!

Junkman2008

Good job junkman looks awesome !!!! If that was me removing those scratches which I had a car in the same condition I could never get them out I have used s&h remover and did 5 or 6 passes never came out for me.

It's all in the technique my friend. It's like the Incredible Hulk swinging a golf club and knocking the ball 20 feet while Olive Oil uses the same club and knocks it 300 yards. I learned that exact same thing when playing baseball. It ain't how big your guns are or how powerful your tools are, it's all in the wrist... at least that part is true for baseball. The same applies with polishing paint.

A lousy technique is why I see guys (not you), bad mouthing a quality product because they can't get the results that they are looking for. I have used various products on the market that work. So when I see them talked about in a negative manner although myself and others have had no problems with them, that's a sign that their technique is bad. Those are the same guys who go out and buy the most abrasive stuff on the market and beat their paint up something terrible. Yea, the scratches are gone but their paint is a complete mess now. They have actually made more work for themselves. That's what guys with a lousy technique do.

It reminds me of my time working the Marine Corps rifle range. I would tell guys, "You don't have to have good form when you're shooting at a guy with a bazooka. You can drop a round in his vicinity and get the kill." But bazookas are heavy and so are their rounds. A M-16 is very light and I can pack 300 rounds on my body and a ammo can with 1100 more.

That's gonna mean a lot of pall bearers for the bad guys. :D

Archived