Customer Service 866.965.0400

NIB Universal Remote MX880

3PedalMINI

Guys, i am selling a NIB unused URC MX880. Due to my dealer agreement i cannot provide the software so this would be ideal for someone that needs a replacement or is willing to use a local company for programming. If interested i could put the purchaser in touch with my programmer that does everything remotely.

This is a fantastic rugged remote and is my most sold Universal product to take care of those pesky 8 remotes you have laying around. This will also control lights with a replacement dimmer from lutron.

Im asking $320 shipped. MSRP is $499.99. Im selling it because i had a job fall through at the last minute and rather then deal with getting a RA i rather take a hit. Also, ill be sitting on the for a while as the projects i am working on now require a different company.

Please ask any questions. The only time it was out of the box was to take this picture. It is 100% under warranty sense i am a Authorized dealer. The ones you find online are not authorized dealers and a warranty claim will be rejected

Thanks! :thumbsup:

URC : Residential > Remotes > MX-880

photo.jpg

Remote.jpg

Archived