Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from WV

dakotaspeir

Dakota you should come the shows in Carlisle,pa Adams always has a great set up and shows are great!! I grew up in Glenville and moved to pa about 8 years ago.

I might have to do that. I usually head up to carlisle for performance & style and bike fest. Any certain shows when Adam's has products?

welcome man! looks like people got you pretty set up haha, got some great recommendations in there. Side note, got anything done to the SS? love the stormtroopin look btw.

Right now it has a trifecta tune for 23psi, Injen intake, Injen hotside intercooler piping, ZZP 3" catless downpipe, a muffler delete, Forge motor sports bypass valve, and Im waiting on my zzp intercooler to arrive. I think it should be near 315/345tq. And thanks man!

They have a setup at every show at carlisle.. I think some of the shows are done by dealers instead of the crew from CO. Still worth the trip though..

I'll have to keep an eye out for them then. Good to know!

You also need to make it to some of the detail clinics! You will get to use the PC and Flex as well as meet a lot of people. Heck, Brandi and Matt met up at the last clinic and are still going strong! You never know!

I'll try and make one. Sounds pretty sweet. Im always down to learn new stuff. Sounds like this summer is gonna be a busy one with all the meets,shows, and events im attending. Starting with carlisle in May and ending with h20i at ocean city in September for the volkswagen show.

I might have to do that. I usually head up to carlisle for performance & style and bike fest. Any certain shows when Adam's has products?

Right now it has a trifecta tune for 23psi, Injen intake, Injen hotside intercooler piping, ZZP 3" catless downpipe, a muffler delete, Forge motor sports bypass valve, and Im waiting on my zzp intercooler to arrive. I think it should be near 315/345tq. And thanks man!

Adam's will not be at the Performance & Style nor the Motorcycle show. We will be at Spring & Fall, Ford, Chrysler, Corvette & Truck.

Lynn will be working the Spring show, I will be working the Ford Chrysler, and Truck show and Adam will be working Corvette. Not sure who's on Fall.

I'll have to keep an eye out for them then. Good to know!

I'll try and make one. Sounds pretty sweet. Im always down to learn new stuff. Sounds like this summer is gonna be a busy one with all the meets,shows, and events im attending. Starting with carlisle in May and ending with h20i at ocean city in September for the volkswagen show.

I've been to a few H20 events in OC when I had my Corrado. OC is a great time!

I usually get to Carlisle the night before and plan to be there til Sun. We left a couple shows early last year, due to rain and poor turnout. The truck show was a rainout and no one showed to the GM show. Sundays tend to be really slow. I can't guarantee I'll be there past 12 on Sundays.

I usually have a couple Detailing Carts, a bunch of Blaster Sidekicks, but only 1 Master Blaster and Vac as they are large items and we don't sell many of them at the shows. If you plan to pick a larger item up at the show, email me 2 weeks ahead and I'll order one special for ya. If you're ever concerned about securing an order, you can place the order on my site and select "Will Call" for the shipping method and pick it up at the show. That also helps avoiding the big lines at checkout as you can simply pickup your order and not have to pay.

Adam's will not be at the Performance & Style nor the Motorcycle show. We will be at Spring & Fall, Ford, Chrysler, Corvette & Truck.

Lynn will be working the Spring show, I will be working the Ford Chrysler, and Truck show and Adam will be working Corvette. Not sure who's on Fall.

Should have figured that would be my luck lol.

Adam's Grit Guard Car Wash Bucket X2

Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad-9" x 9"

Adam's Microfiber Detailing Towel Bundle

Adam's Double Soft Microfiber Towel (1)

Adam's Basic Porter Cable 7424XP Polisher Kit

Adam's PC Waxing Pad-1 Pad

Adam's Machine Super Sealant-16oz

Adam's Americana Wax

Adam's Brilliant Glaze

Adam's Microfiber Waterless Wash Waffle Towels-2 Pack

Adam's Green Wheel Cleaner-36 oz

Adam's In and Out Spray

Adam's Waterless Car Wash-16 oz , 36 oz

Adam's Detailing Clay Bar

Adam's Detailing Spray 16 oz X 2, 36 oz

Adam's Buttery Car Wax 16oz

Adam's YELLOW Hex-Grip Car Wax Applicator

Adam's Super VRT 16 oz X 2

Adam's Hex-Grip Pro Tire Dressing Applicator (2)

Adam's VRT Super Block Dressing Applicators (4)

Adam's Car Wash Shampoo 16 oz, 36 oz

Adam's All Purpose Cleaner 16oz X 2, 36 oz

Adam's Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner & Sealant Combo

Adam's Essential Pack-1 Gallon Refills (Spray Detailer, Waterless Wash, All Purpose Cleaner, Car Wash)

Adam's EZ-Fill Threaded Funnel

I think thats everything might have forgot something. Im ready for some detailing

Well I think im officially done for a while. Couldn't pass up the deal today so I got my gallon refills for 5 buck shipping :) My up to date list is now

Adam's Grit Guard Car Wash Bucket X2

Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad-9" x 9"

Adam's Microfiber Detailing Towel Bundle

Adam's Double Soft Microfiber Towel (1)

Adam's Basic Porter Cable 7424XP Polisher Kit

Adam's PC Waxing Pad-1 Pad

Adam's Machine Super Sealant-16oz

Adam's Americana Wax

Adam's Brilliant Glaze

Adam's Microfiber Waterless Wash Waffle Towels-2 Pack

Adam's Green Wheel Cleaner-36 oz

Adam's In and Out Spray

Adam's Waterless Car Wash-16 oz , 36 oz, 1 gallon

Adam's Detailing Clay Bar

Adam's Detailing Spray 16 oz X 2, 36 oz, 1 gallon

Adam's Buttery Car Wax 16oz

Adam's YELLOW Hex-Grip Car Wax Applicator

Adam's Super VRT 16 oz X 2

Adam's Hex-Grip Pro Tire Dressing Applicator (2)

Adam's VRT Super Block Dressing Applicators (4)

Adam's Car Wash Shampoo 16 oz, 36 oz, 1 gallon

Adam's All Purpose Cleaner 16oz X 2, 36 oz, 1 gallon

Adam's Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner & Sealant Combo

Adam's EZ-Fill Threaded Funnel

Archived