Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from WV

dakotaspeir

Finally decided to change from my other brands and try out Adam's. Was debating on trying out TurboWax. Just recently made an order, but I know I forgot a few things. Gotta wait until next paycheck. Anything else you all would recommend? Im not trying to get it showroom looking just a shine for some shows. Heres what I ordered.

Adam's Waterless Car Wash, Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad ,Adam's Detailing Clay Bar & Detail Spray Combo, Adam's Buttery Car Wax, Adam's YELLOW Hex-Grip Car Wax Applicator ,Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Combo ,Adam's Car Wash Shampoo. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Heres a few pictures of my car.

C360_2012-01-29-17-22-26.jpg

C360_2012-01-29-17-22-00.jpg

You made the best choice going with Adam's. That's a nice start to your detailing supplies. Consider picking up at least some Revive polish. You're fortunate to have a white car. :)

I'll add that to next weeks cart :thumbsup:. It has its ups and downs lol. Like it way better than my old black one thou

If you don't have a Grit Guard then you need one of those. They go in the bucket and help reduce swirls from washing.

Have one of those from way back but im gonna grab a new one. Probably just gonna go ahead and order all this next week. 2 Buckets with girt guard, 16oz of revive, 16oz of brilliant glaze, and applicators for each.

Would your recommend going claybar (When needed) - haze&swirl remover -revive - glaze - buttery wax? Or just skip the Haze & Swirl?

Would your recommend going claybar (When needed) - haze&swirl remover -revive - glaze - buttery wax? Or just skip the Haze & Swirl?

Using the clay bar can create marring, so you may need to use SHR. Revive is not abrasive, but more of a cleaner polish.

My other suggestion would be start saving for a PC and pads. Hand polishing produces good results, but you will be amazed at how much better it can look after a machine polish.

Using the clay bar can create marring, so you may need to use SHR. Revive is not abrasive, but more of a cleaner polish.

My other suggestion would be start saving for a PC and pads. Hand polishing produces good results, but you will be amazed at how much better it can look after a machine polish.

Always have been a little afraid of doing my own machine polishing. After watching the videos Im starting to feel a little better about it, so that is differently an option for this summer.

Welcome to the family!!

You will be surprised how easy the PC is when you first start out.

Here is a secret I have not shared with anyone.

I sponsored a TBSS detail event at a member's house. I was the only one with a PC and so I began to show people how to use the PC. It was the FIRST time I ever used the PC and I did it on a BLACK TBSS. I was scared out of my mind, but I took what I learned from everyone here and I came through like a champion.

To this day none of the guys know that I had never corrected paint and my first attempt was on THEIR ride!

If I can do it....you definitely can do it!

Always have been a little afraid of doing my own machine polishing. After watching the videos Im starting to feel a little better about it, so that is differently an option for this summer.

The Porter Cable is NOT a rotary polisher. The PC will not damage your paint unless you drop it on the car!

Check out the show schedules and keep your eyes open for clinics in your area. You can try all the products and tools, and get expert training.

Welcome to the family!!

You will be surprised how easy the PC is when you first start out.

Here is a secret I have not shared with anyone.

I sponsored a TBSS detail event at a member's house. I was the only one with a PC and so I began to show people how to use the PC. It was the FIRST time I ever used the PC and I did it on a BLACK TBSS. I was scared out of my mind, but I took what I learned from everyone here and I came through like a champion.

To this day none of the guys know that I had never corrected paint and my first attempt was on THEIR ride!

If I can do it....you definitely can do it!

You give me motivation lol. Im sure I'll get one or look into it this summer after I try out the hand polishes and see how I like them. Can the hand polishes such as revive, swirl&haze, and buttery wax also be applied with the pc?

That looks perfect! I think im going to go Clay -Swirl&Haze - Revive- Glaze- Buttery Wax then purchase my PC this summer when my funds are saved and go Clay - Swirl&Haze one last time - Fine Machine Polish - Machine Super Sealant and might add - Glaze- then Buttery Wax. (or might invest in some americana by then) Not really sure if I want to waste my time doing all that since this a white car.

:welcomebanner:

From what you ordered, im assuming you havent polished with a machine. If you plan on doing polishing by hand only, I'd suggest getting some revive polish, spray sealant, and you definitly need interior cleaners

For the time being I'll use what I have left on my interior. Hopefully atleast lol. Yeah im new to machine polishing but after watching Junkmans videos on the PC i'll order one shortly. Just going to use the hand polishes for when I dont have access to my PC or If I don't think its that bad. So after revive go spray sealant-glaze-wax?

Archived