Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Silverado

ridgetd

Just got my first big order of Adam's and haven't had time to do a full detail with the new stuff.Got off work Monday came straight home and cleaned the truck.Been using the Adams car shampoo for a while ,but the glass cleaner works awesome, the vrt was very impressive ,and the in and out spray is killer.Hope to do a full strip and wax this weekend and really go over the interior.Bought the premium hand polish combo and am very excited to try it.

Oh yeah the double soft towels are awesome

And finally some clean pics.

Thanks for the comments guys,hopefully tomorrow I can do the entire truck,including all the waxing steps.Picked up my parts I had hydro dipped today also.Should have them on tomorrow.Did a quick 2 bucket wash today before I left for Huntsville and used the detail spray to dry with and it made me wish I would have used this stuff years ago,makes it super easy.

Thanks for the comments guys,hopefully tomorrow I can do the entire truck,including all the waxing steps.Picked up my parts I had hydro dipped today also.Should have them on tomorrow.Did a quick 2 bucket wash today before I left for Huntsville and used the detail spray to dry with and it made me wish I would have used this stuff years ago,makes it super easy.

What ya doing up in my neck of the woods? Next time your up here let me know. :cheers:

I went to pick up some truck parts I had hydro-dipped.Been waiting on them for 2 weeks.I'll give you a shout next time I am up that way.Got all of the parts installed ,but didn't take any pics of the dash pieces.Did manage to get the truck stripped and waxed.Was wanting to put on a coat of glaze over the buttery wax but ran out of time

Heres some pics,I think the engine parts came out pretty good.

Archived