Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams needs a miracle dent remover.

IMADreamer

I hope you guys are working on some dent removal spray or something. lol My poor old daily driven Cobalt has had a rough 6 years of life. Which is sad because I've babied the crap out of it. Let me fill you in.

The third day I had the car I had it parked in the yard to do some detailing. We had a storm that night in which my neighbors house was struck by lightning. The outside box for his telephone connection blew off and hit my car denting it. Doah.

About a year after that I was cruising down the highway minding my own business when something flew off a truck in the other lane smacked my front quarter panel, giving me some scratches and a flat tire.

Two years after that I was hit by a drunk driver, while parked, at the dealership. That put a huge dent down the entire side of my car and destroyed two tires and rims.

Once on a windy day my gf opened the door it flew out of her hand and smacked a pole. That was just a small dent and scratch.

Then today it's quite windy so I walk outside to get in my car and see this giant plastic tub thing by my car, yep it hit my car and there's a dent on the front quarter panel. My body guy joked on the phone today saying "ah I see it's time for your yearly body work." lol

So Adam's, hows that miracle dent removal spraying coming along? I need it fast. :help:

I hope you guys are working on some dent removal spray or something. lol My poor old daily driven Cobalt has had a rough 6 years of life. Which is sad because I've babied the crap out of it. Let me fill you in.

The third day I had the car I had it parked in the yard to do some detailing. We had a storm that night in which my neighbors house was struck by lightning. The outside box for his telephone connection blew off and hit my car denting it. Doah.

About a year after that I was cruising down the highway minding my own business when something flew off a truck in the other lane smacked my front quarter panel, giving me some scratches and a flat tire.

Two years after that I was hit by a drunk driver, while parked, at the dealership. That put a huge dent down the entire side of my car and destroyed two tires and rims.

Once on a windy day my gf opened the door it flew out of her hand and smacked a pole. That was just a small dent and scratch.

Then today it's quite windy so I walk outside to get in my car and see this giant plastic tub thing by my car, yep it hit my car and there's a dent on the front quarter panel. My body guy joked on the phone today saying "ah I see it's time for your yearly body work." lol

So Adam's, hows that miracle dent removal spraying coming along? I need it fast. :help:

Sell it and buy and OLD Saturn or Fiero! You're good to go!

Dents suck, but the removal experts can make them look like they never existed as long as the aren't "sharp" or metal stretching dents.

Chris

Archived