Customer Service 866.965.0400

MLB 2k12 for 360

THE Mook

Who is getting this game?

I know Dylan and I are. I think if enough of us bought it, we could probably put a league together...

:patriot:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X22lzaE9KeM]MLB 2K12 - Finger Mechanics with Kate Upton - YouTube[/ame]

MLB Today Season Mode – For the first time ever, play along with the real-life MLB® season AS IT UNFOLDS. Take charge of your favorite team and see how you stack up against the rest of the league over the course of a six month-long season.

Dynamic Tendency System – Just as in real-life, opposing pitchers and hitters will learn your tendencies from one at-bat to the next, challenging you to mix up your approach on both sides of the plate as each game unfolds.

Improved My Player Mode – Want to be the next All-Star slugger or ace starter? All-new player types let you decide your path to the Majors™. Goals, expectations, ratings and progression are all customized by position and player type.

New Hit Distribution System - More varied and realistic hits, from line drives in the gap to slow tappers down the line. Based on the physics of the game, including pitch location & speed and swing timing & accuracy.

New Throw Meter – A revamped throwing system presents a classic risk vs. reward situation every time you make a play. Will you queue up throws before fielding the ball to save time, or take a moment to set your feet for better accuracy?

Soundtrack - Tracks handpicked by SPIN magazine, featuring The Cool Kids, Skrillex, The Joy Formidable, Grouplove, My Morning Jacket and more.

Improved AI - The game just got a little smarter, with improved CPU AI both on the field and in the dugout.

New & Improved Commentary - Over 80 hours of new commentary featuring Gary Thorne, Steve Phillips & John Kruk. For the first time, MLB Today games will feature dynamic commentary that updates AS THE GAME UNFOLDS.

:2thumbs:

I'm starting to get burned out on FM4 and MW3 again. This seems to be a nice change-up for me to be getting.

I hear ya buddy. I got the 10th anniversary Halo last week and played it for a couple of days. Really amazing how different the grafics and AI are, WOW. It was actually easier to play. But I am not the gamer I used to be.

THREADJACK:

Now that spring is nearly hear I am getting a paintball itch. I just ordered a new marker and I am redesigning my tactical vest. So video games have been put aside for a while. Mook do you or anyone else play paintball? We should get some people together to go play in Dacono.

Yes I clean my paintball gear with APC 4 oz bottle and SVRT all the plastic bits.

Archived