Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello!

eRiccck

If you're married, tell your wife now, you're having an affair... Might as well get it out of the way... lol

Welcome and enjoy! It's a great company with great products.

Chris

If you're married, tell your wife now, you're having an affair... Might as well get it out of the way... lol

Welcome and enjoy! It's a great company with great products.

Chris

Thats funny,,,, I was thinking the same when I started reading his post.

:lolsmack:

The more you order,,, the more you get to kiss the mail box. Make the wife real mad... :mail:

Welcome to.the family!!!!!! Thankfully my other half loves detailing with me ....I have to say we don't have discussions on spending money on Adams. We get what we want and we both reap the rewards. Hahahaha.

sent via Tapatalk....

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Welcome to.the family!!!!!! Thankfully my other half loves detailing with me ....I have to say we don't have discussions on spending money on Adams. We get what we want and we both reap the rewards. Hahahaha.

sent via Tapatalk....

Lucky.

My wife is all like "that's why you have such manly forearms... I can't keep that polisher up long enough... blah blah nag nag". :)

She does talk me into pulling the trigger on things I sit on the fence about... She got me the premium kit back in '09 and started my financial drain.

She also sells my work to her boss' tho :) $$:rockon:$$

Archived