Customer Service 866.965.0400

Attn all hockey Fans

BlueGenCoupe

Saw that on the news last night. The Rangers and Devils had a few fights as well last night. Nothing will ever top hockey IMO!

Here is a great fight from earlier this year. One of those classic brawls that you don't see that much of anymore. :rockon:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLfIWCAK1gY]ECHL Bakersfield Condors v. Ontario Reign Brawl (1/28) - YouTube[/ame]

Here's the clip of the Rangers game last night..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pDDQCCblGk]3/19/12: Rangers, Devils with three fights off opening faceoff - YouTube[/ame]

Saw that on the news last night. The Rangers and Devils had a few fights as well last night. Nothing will ever top hockey IMO!

Here is a great fight from earlier this year. One of those classic brawls that you don't see that much of anymore. :rockon:

hockey will always be the best sport out there, one that I have played since i was 5 and just cant ever get bored with it, unlike football and other sports. Glad to see people scrapping, the wings had a good fight a few weeks ago now, ill have to see if I can dig up the vid, although idk if i want to go through them with how bad they are doing now..

hockey will always be the best sport out there, one that I have played since i was 5 and just cant ever get bored with it, unlike football and other sports. Glad to see people scrapping, the wings had a good fight a few weeks ago now, ill have to see if I can dig up the vid, although idk if i want to go through them with how bad they are doing now..

As a Caps fan......I am sorry for your loss last night.

As a Caps fan......I am sorry for your loss last night.

haha its all good, not gunna lie ovechkin is one of my favorite players. The game before he had a dirty move on duncan keith. I would love the wings to have him, just wouldnt fit in our overall team persona of two way forwards. Ovechkin is a highlight player, id take him over crosby all day, cant stand cindy crybaby.

haha its all good, not gunna lie ovechkin is one of my favorite players. The game before he had a dirty move on duncan keith. I would love the wings to have him, just wouldnt fit in our overall team persona of two way forwards. Ovechkin is a highlight player, id take him over crosby all day, cant stand cindy crybaby.

I CAN'T STAND CROSBY EITHER! Ovi needs to step it up a bit though, people around here are getting a bit tired of him not acting like a real captain should. He also just bought a MASSIVE house out near me.

I have MUCH respect for the Red Wings though, can't argue their level of talent for so many years. :bow:

I CAN'T STAND CROSBY EITHER! Ovi needs to step it up a bit though, people around here are getting a bit tired of him not acting like a real captain should. He also just bought a MASSIVE house out near me.

I have MUCH respect for the Red Wings though, can't argue their level of talent for so many years. :bow:

I could see that, hes kinda had a rough bit here. He's got that cocky attitude that wont cement him as a all time great captain but he is sure good. I hear ya on the respect to the wings, glad to hear there is still some respect towards the wings. that many years making cup appearances is something people have to respect.

you guys see this trailer?

Goon Trailer 2012 HD - YouTube

Saw the trailers a way back, a few of my hockey buddies said that it was good. Been so busy I havent had a chance.

As much as I want to love Ovi as a player, especially since some of his goals are outstanding, I just can't get on board since he's still incredibly floaty skating back to the defensive zone. I'd have Crosby or Malkin over Ovechkin only because both are dynamic playmakers and scorers, while Ovi is seemingly a one trick pony

As much as I want to love Ovi as a player, especially since some of his goals are outstanding, I just can't get on board since he's still incredibly floaty skating back to the defensive zone. I'd have Crosby or Malkin over Ovechkin only because both are dynamic playmakers and scorers, while Ovi is seemingly a one trick pony

Of for sure he is not a 2 way player, but i dont think you can necessarily say crosby or malkin are completely 2 way as well. I think the 2 way forward is a dying breed from the way bettman was moved the league, pavel datsyuk seems to be one of the few true 2 way forwards and getting voted by fellow NHL players shows really how that position is falling away. Sad to me because as i was younger and playing i remember getting screamed at to always get back and that seems to not be as evident in todays league. That being said the wings got beat again last night, at least picked up a point but their play is just sloppy at best right now. I found a funny picture a while back that did make me laugh though about that though:

IMG_0971.png

Archived