Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant On Plastic Trim?

firemanram

Question

Hi,

I drive a Ram 1500 and it is never garaged. I can't seem to keep a good coating of SVRT on my bed rail caps, much to the dismay of my inner detailer. I am constantly using my truck for things that, make me want to detail it twice a day! :lolsmack:

I have been reading and I know that some of you like to use the quick sealant on airdams and what not. I have been debating trying that out on my bed rail caps, as they are already slightly faded.

Any thoughts, ideas, and suggestions would be a great help.

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm going to give it a shot. The nice thing is that everything wears off eventually, so I can always go back to VRT.

The only thing is, do you think it will take care of the fading issue that I am having?

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm going to give it a shot. The nice thing is that everything wears off eventually, so I can always go back to VRT.

The only thing is, do you think it will take care of the fading issue that I am having?

fading will be remedied better with SVRT, the spray sealant is more or a protectant than helping gray trim back to black. I personally prefer the SVRT because of its SPF35 protection.

Archived