Customer Service 866.965.0400

Elite Glass Tinting A+++

bigaudiofanatic

I can not say enough about the quality of work Dave does at eliteglasstinting.net

What can I say, Dave did tint on my 2011 Nissan Altima coupe in 25% "according to SUNTEK ratings" 20% to the other and it looks great. I watched the overall process and was very impressed with his knowledge and quality of work. Dave has been doing tint for over 15 years. One thing he does that others probably do not is use vinyl around the dot matrix in the rear window. He also does 3M body protection and provides other services. Considering he has been doing this for so long, I guarantee his work has a lifetime guarantee. While I was there my father had tint installed on his ford ranger. I will be referring everyone on my forums about his work.

Highly recommended

2012-03-24134814.jpg

2012-03-24142634.jpg

2012-03-24142015.jpg

2012-03-24140828.jpg

2012-03-24142948.jpg

2012-03-24152157.jpg

2012-03-24152727.jpg

25%? im never talking to you again. It was 20% or lower :jester:

sent from my Iphone 4s VIA tapatalk

The manufacture of this tint uses TRUE ratings. So their 25% is equal to the 20% other manufactures rate.

So yes it is 20% according to what others call it, but they rate it differently.

The brand is SUNTEK

told you in the sun you will be able to see right threw :D loose the license plate cover man, thats a 2nd reason to get pulled over.:thumbsup:

Seriously, they're illegal in NJ and I have gotten 2 tickets because of the stupid license plate cover, first one was slightly tinted and the second was clear.

told you in the sun you will be able to see right threw :D loose the license plate cover man, thats a 2nd reason to get pulled over.:thumbsup:

Seriously, they're illegal in NJ and I have gotten 2 tickets because of the stupid license plate cover, first one was slightly tinted and the second was clear.

It is not tinted, and the first time I got pulled over for that I had never heard of it.

My father has them my mother has them and as do I, may just have to get something like a carbon fiber cover.

And yes you were right about the tint. You going to be around later? I have to head up that way to work on a sub problem.

Archived