Customer Service 866.965.0400

Local Cruise In

I will be attending my first show as an Adam's dealer next weekend. I've got the product, gopayment for the iphone, and a love for talking to people about cars.

The owner of the place is having all the vendors set up in their install bay, so I don't even have to set up a canopy.

Suppose to be several exotic cars there. A market I've yet to tap into here.

Here's the link.

Home - The Speakerbox

Looks awesome man. Truck looks like a million bucks sittin in there also.

That's the best advertisement you can have is a truck that looks like that, to show people "hey your ride can look like this too"...

Thanks for all the support. People were amazed at the way my truck looked. :glasses:

The final count was around 400 cars. I'm amazed at the number of people that had never heard of Adam's Polishes. Well, they have now. And my truck, although not perfect, was a perfect example of what can be done with Adam's. :cheers:

Did you get anyone to drink the kool-aid? Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had two sales from current customers the rest were given the potion to become Adam's addicts. ;)

The way your truck looked, will sell products!:rockon:

You got that right. I just wish the owners of the ZL1 and the Ferraris that showed up would've had a clue as to how good their cars could look. They were awful. :help:

My friend said he came by and checked out the booth. He kept insisting you wet sanded and then rebuffed the entire truck. "immaculate, ugh!" was one of his verbal expressions. It did look amazing :2thumbs:

Archived