Customer Service 866.965.0400

Colorado Emergency Lights!

Kingsford

Finally got around to reinstalling some of my emergency lights in my truck...

Took about 5 hours to do the ones in the grill and about 20 minutes to hard wire everything to a switch on the console. I plan on getting a lot more. Probably some LED Strobes in the fog lights and a light bar in the back window. I try to keep everything hidden.

I know Mayben has been waiting for this.

Let me know what you think.

Someone care to help me with the embedded video? Can't seem to get it to work right.

Heres the link until I figure this out... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6qDVJeAcH4&hd=1]Chevy Colorado Emergency Lights - YouTube[/ame]

Thinking about getting these to replace the front windshield (they match the grill lights) and for the back window. Blue White

SIRENNET.COM - Star/SVP Star Burst Mini-Phantom LED Light

I want these in the fog lights... also Blue White.

SIRENNET.COM - Whelen Split Vertex Super-LED Hide-A-Way Light

Figure by the time I'm done I'll have about $1000 into it.

• 1 month later...

I know Mayben has been waiting for this.

How did I miss this???

Looks good!

Thinking about getting these to replace the front windshield (they match the grill lights) and for the back window. Blue White

SIRENNET.COM - Star/SVP Star Burst Mini-Phantom LED Light

I have this one in my G8 and the one that came out before it is now in the Wife's Edge..

I have to try and sell my Whelen Slimlighter Super-LED, its an awesome light, but too big for my dash

WHACKER!

lol I still need to install the other lights.. its tough with whats behind my grills, I have to fabricate some type of bracket..

Black 4" Zip Ties. Thats how I had mine in my F-150 Grill. Couldn't tell unless you were about 6 inchs from your eye.

I actually recently sold all my lights finally. It got to the point where I just dont need them to respond. Coming to the station from 3-4 miles out, some times a lot of traffic, sometimes not. I just couldnt justify someone seeing it and thinking they had to pull over. Not to mention most people on the department think that the public HAS to pull over. When in reality, they do not have to. Its a courtesy light. Not to mention people with blue lights tend to speed. Ill admit, I used to speed to the station to make calls, but found out on my own that its not worth it. No point making another victim by speeding there.

Now that I am full time I still volunteer as well and just have become a lot more wise about it. The lights were cool at first but the novelty wore off on me and im glad it did.

Yours looks good, I just hope you use them with respect.

those L.E.D.s look sweet. :rockon: i had strobes (2 front and 2 back) in my f350 plow truck. sold that truck and put the lights in my ranger.

they are clear strobes, but mounting them behind amber lenses on front made them yellow. in the rear, i put them in the reverse lights and they are clear/white.

i'll see if i can make a video

legal where i am, just as long as they are not red or blue.

i think LEDs are the lighting of the future.

just my input.

Archived