Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official NHL 2012 Playoff Thread

BlueGenCoupe

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im telling you, im a jinx. Every team I root for loses!

These were my picks at the begining of the playoffs

Ottawa in 6

Pitts in 7 LOST

Boston in 5 LOST

NJ in 5

LA in 6 WON

Detroit in 4 LOST

San jose in 7 LOST

Chicago in 5 LOST

Please tell me you're picking Nashville in 5 or 6 for the 2nd round. :xfingers:

:glasses:

Our house is going nuts here right now! The playoff beards are in full effect with our crew and we've been bringing back the memories. I know it's still early, but whatever!!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U3XHOhQAoI]1994 Stanley Cup Final - Game 7 - YouTube[/ame]

My predictions for next round

Philly in 7

Washington in 7

LA in 6

Phx in 6 (I changed my mind from post #107)

I wish i could disagree with you on your first guess, but i can't. Diehard Devils fan here but i just don't think they have it in them.Especially now with Kovy out/hurt ... However, i am going with

Philly in 5

Rangers in 6

LA in 5

Phx in 6

Unsung hero for the Caps is Jason Chimera. I am a devout Caps fan and I will say, while Ovechkin had a clutch goal, he gets too much press for too little. Caps need to play more aggressive against the Rangers. We had no indication where the puck was in last night's game, the Rangers are good at being everywhere on the ice while we are good at being nowhere. Lucky win for us last night. Knuble needs to retire...

Anyone stay up and watch the Caps/Rangers game? I did....and I'm tired today. Boy, what a game that was.

That game was unreal, lundquist and holtby were keeping both their teams in the game.

In my honest opinion, i believe the rangers got outplayed for most of that game but the caps couldn't take advantage.

Anyone stay up and watch the Caps/Rangers game? I did....and I'm tired today. Boy, what a game that was.

I just got home from work at the end of the 2nd over time. I love seeing games going into double and triple OT. The crowds reaction to every save or ever shot on net is amazing

Watched every minute of it and what a heart breaker for the Caps. Being a die hard Caps fan I have to give respect to Rangers Dman. They showed a lot of heart blocking 41 shots, taking hits to make plays. Can't wait for game 4.

Archived