Customer Service 866.965.0400

Intel Sandy Bridge

I'm running a Quad Core AMD Phenom at the moment. It's been a great processor.

Since the huge majority of video games, etc out there are GPU, not CPU intensive, that's why I spent the money on a badass videocard.

To the OP, you check Amazon?

I'm running a Quad Core AMD Phenom at the moment. It's been a great processor.

Since the huge majority of video games, etc out there are GPU, not CPU intensive, that's why I spent the money on a badass videocard.

To the OP, you check Amazon?

Ya I have been with AMD for years, just built a phenom quad core setup. I decided to build a second one and make it my first intel built. Also did something different and used a antec skeleton case.

2011-07-07110918.jpg

Still rocking Core 2 Duo in my Macs. One of the greatest purchases I've made.

I'm running a GS700 Corsair PSU. It's been nice so far. It's not modular, unfortunately, but it gets the job done perfect.

Love my macbook pro

I have:

Fun laptop: Macbook Pro

Work Laptop: Lenovo

Work Computer: ..............

Gaming system #1

Antec lanboy air

Asus ROG motherboard

AMD Phenom overclocked to 3.8

Corsair water cooling

12GB of ram

Nvidia GTX 460

OCZ SSD primary drive

Gaming system #2

Antec Skeleton

8GB of RAM

Intel i5 or i7

Asus Saber tooth motherboard

I built a gaming system not too long ago, got a really good deal on an i7-2600k w/ mobo for around $400 ($200 vs 320 for cpu). If you have a Microcenter store near you they had the i7 on sale last week for $200, so I would recommend keeping an eye out, as well as at Fry's Electronics.

Also keep an eye out on TechBargains: Best Deals, Dell Coupons, Cheap Laptops, Computer Sales

Ivy Bridge is supposed to be releasing this month, so Sandy Bridge processors will probably be dropping a lot in price.

yup, thats what i read too. give it a few more weeks :2thumbs:

Personally (and you already know this) i am an AMD guy threw and threw. Never cared for the intels.

AMD Phenom series and Nvidia make a KICK @$$ gaming rig :jester:

yup, thats what i read too. give it a few more weeks :2thumbs:

Personally (and you already know this) i am an AMD guy threw and threw. Never cared for the intels.

AMD Phenom series and Nvidia make a KICK @$$ gaming rig :jester:

I agree. I love Nvidia cards.

I've been running this card since early January...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-CLASSIFIED-Dual-DualLink-DisplayPort-012-P3-2068-KR/dp/B0069RZ01C/ref=sr_1_cc_3?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1334715632&sr=1-3-catcorr]Amazon.com: EVGA GeForce GTX560 Ti 448 Cores CLASSIFIED 1280 MB GDDR5, Dual-DualLink DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, SLI Graphics Cards 012-P3-2068-KR: Computers & Accessories[/ame]

EVGA Classified 560ti 448 Core. This card is a beast. I've got the Core Voltage clocked at 900mhz and 1800mhz on the Shader. I've read of some people clocking these cards all the way up to ~950mhz.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived