Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior issues

Volvos rock

Question

Recently did the spring interior cleaning. Used Adams leather and CUC. After spray with cleaners, MF wipe down. While dressing with non Adams but quality product, red applicators turned black and had excessive brown smudges. Any ideas? Interior looked clean before dressing.

7 answers to this question

Not on the Volvo, it has dark interior throughout, the truck has medium grey, after seeing the truck in daylight, it needs more scrubbing (only gets cleaned once a year or so, driveway holder downer). But the VW has a mix between light and dark, the smudges on the light areas. I dont know about pics because I'm compustupid.... They are smudges like dirty water...:willy: The VW was relatively clean, beforehand, the truck was pretty dirty. The Volvo came out sparkling.

Its either really dirty or the LIC is removing the color in the leather. I had this happen when I cleaned my seats for the first time with LIC. My Single soft was nearly black after the first seat. Try a 50/50 mix.

What I do, I fill a small bucket with water and put maybe 2 ozs of LIC. I dunk a black utility towel in there, ring it out and wipe down the interior. It does the job Just as good!

Archived