Customer Service 866.965.0400

Camaro rental in Orlando

Billyt

My sons love the Camaro and i would love to rent one when i go to Florida does anyone know of a car hire company that does this vehicle.

I have looked at most of the main companies but they dont guarantee the vehicle you recieve.:thumbsup:

My sons love the Camaro and i would love to rent one when i go to Florida does anyone know of a car hire company that does this vehicle.

I have looked at most of the main companies but they dont guarantee the vehicle you recieve.:thumbsup:

Avis has them, I saw them yesterday. I flew into Tampa however, and drove to Orlando. Because it was considerably cheaper, and only a short drive. I would think though if Tampa had them, Orlando would as well. Here is a link to what they call "cool cars". I would think if you were looking to rent something specific they would be able to do it for you. No sense in wanting a "cool car" and getting there and having them give you a Lincoln Navigator. I can understand if you were looking for a generic full size car and taking what they offer. But wanting a specific make and model, in the cool car category, I would think they should be able to give you what you want specifically.

Avis Rent A Car: Avis Cool Cars

Archived