Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sell Zaino and start fresh with Adam's system?

Zman12

Question

Okay so here is the deal. Last year right after I got my car I bought the Zanio kit. Basically I have the Z AIO, Z2, Z5, Z6 and the ZFX drops and their car wash. I did the process looked awesome in garage pulled outside and I could see all of the scratches and holograms and that sucked so.

I have been slowly buying a few Adams products and I am about to order their products to start a full correction. I bought a PC already.

So my big question is should I try and sell the Zanio stuff or do the correction with Adams stuff and then still use the Zanio up. Or just start over with Adams and go from there?

Also I did notice that Zanio sells a an actual polish Z PC but I just don't think I want to buy more from them. I like to use one system and try and stick with it.

Oh yeah it is Black... Why on earth I ever got another Black car is beyond me, oh yeah it already had a Whipple on it that is why I went Black

It is time consuming for sure! Looked good except swirls still. How is the machine super wax. I know it's a sealant also.

I haven't used it before, but no need to dump or sell good detailing products. If one brand or system is easier and simpler than the other, it doesn't make it better. Although if you're like me you have a lot of detailing supplies and it would take a year to get through your Zaino before you have a chance to get Adams. Get the MSW and compare the two side by side. I do that with all of my sealants and waxes on my DD on adjacent panels. It is a very empirical way to determine durability and looks.

MSW is great stuff, tough, very shiny, and long lasting. A lot of people here use it on their DDs because it lasts so well. I top my MSW with BG and Americana. Since I live in a marine environment and my DD lives outside, I go big on the protection, and it shows (and the neighbors all say how good it looks, too).

I would not try to mix and match product lines, just my two cents. I tried that in the past and got less than stellar results. Hence the Adam's line. And I also have black paint - that's what made me seek out Adam's Polishes.

For me it would be a no brainer. Either sell or donate the Z products and get with the program. I don't ever see using anything but Adam's on my vehicles now that I have discovered it. Anything else would be uncivilized. In fact, I bought my old stuff to my job and use it on some of the trucks in our fleet. At least it's being used for it's intended purpose. :D

Use Adams for the correction and protect it with Zaino until your supplies run out - then use Adams for everything. There is no need to waste good product just because it has the wrong label on it.

I was also thinking this but I figure it could be years before I use up the Zanio

Archived