Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cleaning SS Logos On Seats

JBlack151

Question

Need to really clean my SS logos up on my seats. I've never noticed how grey they've become. I planned on using some Leather & Interior Cleaner along with a small brush.

Is there any other suggestions to cleaning these? Here's the only picture I can find of them from a few months ago. They are dirtier in person, believe me!

10 answers to this question

Yes they are stitched and a P.I.T.A. to clean, careful with the brush I started to fray mine. All I do is CUC and a Utility towel now..

I was afraid that may happen. I was going to try a softer small brush, but I think I'll work with a utility towel first to see the results.

Thanks

Do not use a brush on embroidery use a microfiber towel and just rub the dirt out. If you loosing the stitches its not cheap to get it fixed. I have a lot of clients that have custom embroidery on there head rest.

Edited by Pureshine

I see im not the only one here with a tbss :D but who has a 200 shot of gas on it? lol

i seriously regret letting my wife "daily drive" this truck. ill be spending the next few months fixing the paint. im def gonna have to repaint part of it, and it might all get it. (hit a dear and the last guy completely screwed the paint)