Customer Service 866.965.0400

May 26, 2012, Simi Valley, CA

• 3 weeks later...

Just a bump, the event is this weekend. The location is an industrial park in Simi Valley, but a very nice quiet location. My friend owns a machine shop and has lent me his facility for the day.

It's towards the east end of Simi, between Tapo & Stearns, should be easy to find.

Did I mention coffee & donuts for the early birds?

Bruce

I want to say thanks to Bruce for putting on a great Adam's clinic Saturday.

He was very helpful and knowledgeable on all things Adam's and detailing in general. Plus lots of products and samples. And donuts and coffee! Forums and videos are great, but it's always better to see it done in person. I had a great time and highly recommend Bruce's clinics. If you have the chance, by all means, go to one.

Thanks again Bruce.:thumbsup:

Thank you Mary. It was nice to meet you and help you, although your car was in great shape to begin with.

I'll probably have another clinic in Simi, just not on Memorial weekend.

Bruce

Thank you Mary. It was nice to meet you and help you, although your car was in great shape to begin with. I'll probably have another clinic in Simi, just not on Memorial weekend.

Bruce

It was good to meet you too. And I consider your estimation of the paint on my car high praise. Thank you for the kind words.

Another clinic in Simi when you can get it done; sounds good!

• 4 weeks later...