Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metro Sidekick

Mine is when I've finished! lol

I have one and it DOES work amazingly well... Heck, I even use it to blow dust out of the interior before a wash... lol

I only use it to get the water out of crevices. I'll not use the MB because I won't spend that kind of money on something to blow off my car.

Same here! I just cannot justify it.

It helps soooo much when cleaning my wheels. So many crevices and gaps in my vipers. It's worth its weight in gold as far as I'm concerned.

Same here! I just cannot justify it.

It helps soooo much when cleaning my wheels. So many crevices and gaps in my vipers. It's worth its weight in gold as far as I'm concerned.

Super small and VERY portable. Plus I have motorcycles so BAM! Oh and I haven't done it yet, but it'll get used on my Golden Retriever too! :thumbsup:

Super small and VERY portable. Plus I have motorcycles so BAM! Oh and I haven't done it yet, but it'll get used on my Golden Retriever too! :thumbsup:

HAHA that's an awesome idea! I just gave my black lab/pitbull a wash the other day but that's definitely going to be what I use next wash.

Now hopefully he doesn't just try to bite it... he hates compressed air.

Other great uses...

DUSTING - stop grinding your paint with the duster!! Blaster can knock dust loose from the paint pretty easily, leaving only a little to deal with the Waterless Wash. Less touching = less potential for swirls.

INTERIOR CLEANING - sometimes the insides get dusty from driving with the windows down or you get a crumb/dust down in a tight spot in the console. Blow the interior clean! Blaster kills it when it comes to knocking dust out of vents and crevices, even around radio displays and HVAC controls.

DRYING WASH MITTS - after you squeeze, shake, and squeeze again theres always more water in there. Blast it with the blaster and it'll knock a lot of excess water out before you hang dry.

Other great uses...

DUSTING - stop grinding your paint with the duster!! Blaster can knock dust loose from the paint pretty easily, leaving only a little to deal with the Waterless Wash. Less touching = less potential for swirls.

INTERIOR CLEANING - sometimes the insides get dusty from driving with the windows down or you get a crumb/dust down in a tight spot in the console. Blow the interior clean! Blaster kills it when it comes to knocking dust out of vents and crevices, even around radio displays and HVAC controls.

Yep! I posted the interior cleaning above. I do it before a wash.:2thumbs:

I need to use it to dust mine though. God knows I got dust! :willy:

It's hard to justify money for a tool such as the Sidekick or the MasterBlaster....until you use them. With the wife's paint being as soft as it is, the MasterBlaster makes drying the car anxiety free. I can feel comfortable in executing what I know is a perfect wash.

FWIW, I switched from the Sidekick to the MasterBlaster, because I wanted that much power. 4+4HP makes it go by a LOT quicker.

Mook

It's hard to justify money for a tool such as the Sidekick or the MasterBlaster....until you use them. With the wife's paint being as soft as it is, the MasterBlaster makes drying the car anxiety free. I can feel comfortable in executing what I know is a perfect wash.

FWIW, I switched from the Sidekick to the MasterBlaster, because I wanted that much power. 4+4HP makes it go by a LOT quicker.

Mook

Yeah but... $$$$$$ You have an advantage there Mook! :o

Use mine to blow out/clean the various filters on all our cars too... many times an intake or cabin filter will pick up leaves and bugs, but still not be dirty otherwise.

Easy to blow all the stuff out of the filter with the blaster and reinstall.

Archived