Customer Service 866.965.0400

Broke Down And Ordered The Americana Detailer's Bag

aee1a1ca.jpg

Ignore that gray bottle with the white and red sprayer :lolsmack:

I got tired of hearing my shopping bag full of Adam's bottles rolling around the trunk of my Charger so I finally ordered the bag :lolsmack:

Next up I'm gonna try out some hand-polishing before a car show in the beginning of June then depending on how that goes I may be upgrading to the PC :pc:

Edited by zw470

Congrats on the purchase. Unfotunately Adam's does not make a big enough bag to hold all my products.

Becareful keeping everything in your vehicle all the time, especially in the warmer months. It's not the best thing for most of the stuff.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/15978.htm

BTW, now that you ordered this, you can expect the Daily Special to be a detailers bag soon. :lolsmack:

I got tired of hearing my shopping bag full of Adam's bottles rolling around the trunk of my Charger so I finally ordered the bag :lolsmack:

Next up I'm gonna try out some hand-polishing before a car show in the beginning of June then depending on how that goes I may be upgrading to the PC :pc:

Skip the hand polishing products, imho. Just upgrade to the PC, particularly if you own the truck like in your avi. Trust me, you will never go back.

I purchased the bag a few years ago and I love it! It really holds a lot, keeps it's shape nicely and is just a great way to keep most of the supplies I use with the PC together! I give it 2 thumbs up!

Skip the hand polishing products, imho. Just upgrade to the PC, particularly if you own the truck like in your avi. Trust me, you will never go back.

I know my Charger is enormous and weighs over 2 tons but I didn't think it was as big as a truck :lol:

Anyway, I've been looking at prices and I'm thinking about going with the PC now but here's why I'm leary... If my car was all hood and roof I wouldn't think twice, but when I start thinking about all the weird places like between the spoiler and deck-lid I start to get iffy and shy away from doing it :(

I know my Charger is enormous and weighs over 2 tons but I didn't think it was as big as a truck :lol:

Anyway, I've been looking at prices and I'm thinking about going with the PC now but here's why I'm leary... If my car was all hood and roof I wouldn't think twice, but when I start thinking about all the weird places like between the spoiler and deck-lid I start to get iffy and shy away from doing it :(

Gotcha... I have a small sports car with some curves along with my wife's Rav4. Certainly, some focus pads and a couple of hand applicators do the trick for those small areas. However, if you have to detail more than 1 car you really don't want to be doing it totally by hand. Also, even after all the sweat/effort you will not likely get the results you were expecting exclusively with hand products, JMHO.

Americana bag has been great when i bring my products too and from school, has held up great even to my brutality with it. dont be leaving it in the trunk with all your products in it though, recipe for disaster. I actually left my car at home a few days back when my semester ender as MSU and my mom said shed take it out for me since i had to go back to school to grab stuff, well she didnt and when I came back 2 days later my polish was ruined :(. definitely better safe than sorry.

I bought a bag a while back and never used it. When I detail I have my cart and everything sits on that.

The cart is definitely on my shopping list but right now it's just too impractical.