Customer Service 866.965.0400

detail spray/beads

Fit08

Question

I just found somthing rather neat.

My wife's car has vitually no protection left on the roof and sides of the car. I've been slowly working on corections as time permits. So, the other day I did a wash and noticed the above areas had no beading what so ever (other then hood and trunk corrected). I did a GWT and heavy detail spray wipe down to eliminate swirls on entire car.

The areas with no good protection are beading water just as well as a fresh coat of americana! Yes it will not last and no protection but the point is I was amazed at the beading.

5 answers to this question

I just found somthing rather neat.

My wife's car has vitually no protection left on the roof and sides of the car. I've been slowly working on corections as time permits. So, the other day I did a wash and noticed the above areas had no beading what so ever (other then hood and trunk corrected). I did a GWT and heavy detail spray wipe down to eliminate swirls on entire car.

The areas with no good protection are beading water just as well as a fresh coat of americana! Yes it will not last and no protection but the point is I was amazed at the beading.

Not sure what you mean by eliminate the swirls, but it is cool how DS's will leave *something* behind that causes beading. The DS's that I use do the same thing which causes me to be careful in trusting how well my LSP is doing.

Not sure what you mean by eliminate the swirls, but it is cool how DS's will leave *something* behind that causes beading. The DS's that I use do the same thing which causes me to be careful in trusting how well my LSP is doing.

I see were one might get confused, sorry. What I was trying to convey was lots of detail spray to aid in allowing the towel to not swirls the paint.

Hope that helps.

I see were one might get confused, sorry. What I was trying to convey was lots of detail spray to aid in allowing the towel to not swirls the paint.

Hope that helps.

Yessir!

I also use a Detail Spray/Quick Detailer as a drying aid.