Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam at Detailers Domain Detail Clinic - Norwood, NJ - July 14, 2012

Guest Sarah@Adams

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is anyone else heading down from Connecticut we have a few people meeting up at the Cumberland Farms off I95 South at exit 24 to head down. Feel free to join us. We'll be meeting at 7:30am.

Well it looks like its a 50/50 chance Im going. My job might put me on call this weekend. Will not find out until later on today.

I keep telling myself ..I love my job ..I love my job. lol! But without it I would not have a home ..nice car and Adams products to keep it that way.

Hopefully I can be there to meet up with you guys. Would love to experience an Adams Detail Clinic. Plus get some deals on some products.

im excited phil was great host last year plus adam and of course the lovely ashley and a nice day plus drop the wife and baby off at inlaws woohoo lol

I will see you there buddy !!!!!!!!!!!!

It was great meeting a bunch of you, I had an awesome time. Phil certainly knows how to put a shindig together. I think what I like most about these experiences is that the majority of the attendees are people who are still learning how to detail their cars. They leave with a lot of knowledge (and supplies!) and the eagerness to get home and apply what they've learned.

Here are a few pics I took, there was a great turnout:

norwood1.jpg

norwood2.jpg

We all keep good company :thumbsup:

norwood3.jpg

norwood4.jpg

After almost everyone had left I managed to sneak in a shot by the tracks as the clouds became darker

norwood5.jpg

It was a good day with some good info and good food.

Amazing how Grannys car was detailed outside under a blazing hot sun and Adam let inexperienced first time buffer users work the Flex machine.

A HUGE THANKS! To Phil and crew for being great hosts.

made it back home:drool:

what a great day! GREAT PEOPLE,the barbecue was tasty ,alot of NICE rides was there.

Adam demoed from washing,claying,drying,polishing,swirl removing,engine cleaning,tire dress up.... you name it he demoed it.

Adam took time to answer ALL questions & let anyone who wanted to use the polishers to practice on GRANDMAS car. (thanks grandma)

Also thanks to Ashley & Phil they were very knowledgeable when asked about products.

Thanks PHIL for the discount! :cheers:

I'll try to put up pics later,if i can figure out how :D

:help: if you can-thanks