Customer Service 866.965.0400

polishing over paint chips?

02mustangGT

Question

5 answers to this question

I would just go right over them if its just like road rash from highway driving thats how my car got, I suggest picking up a Dr. Colorchip kit online runs about $40 easy to use with great results. Also if your applying Americana it will fill those chips then dry white inside them, so you will see them alot more if you go that route without filling them.

I would just go right over them if its just like road rash from highway driving thats how my car got, I suggest picking up a Dr. Colorchip kit online runs about $40 easy to use with great results. Also if your applying Americana it will fill those chips then dry white inside them, so you will see them alot more if you go that route without filling them.

I agree with you. But since you mentioned Dr. Colorchips, have you ever used their kit, and if you have does it really work as slick as they show in their ads?

I have used the Dr. Colorchip and it works better on chips than it does on scratches. But, Dr. Colorchip info reported that in advance. While it doesnt look perfect, it's a LOT better than having the chips, IMO.

I agree with you. But since you mentioned Dr. Colorchips, have you ever used their kit, and if you have does it really work as slick as they show in their ads?

Yes, I have the kit at home and it works great on chips but I tried it on a scratch with no luck. That was before I found Adam's now I polish the scratches and fill the chips

:pc: