Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car Shampoo Looks Odd..

I just recieved my huge kit of Adam's Products in the mail, but my car shampoo doesn't look like it should. I'll post a picture;

Sorry if it's sideways

:worth:

All though! All my other products came perfectly, and I can't wait to get started!

post-7775-136818080375_thumb.jpg

Well it didn't look like it should in the picture, my I texted one of my buddies that owns a ton of Adam's products, he told me it's normal. I Just thought the liquid looked thin, but! It's fine, thank you Dylan. :D

yeah, totally normal! but i already told you that.

Really you guys use that much shampoo? i do 2 pumps in the foam gun and 2 in the wash bucket..The suds are insane :D

if memory serves right each pump is an ounce? i guess thats 1/4 of the bottle gone right there :lolsmack: ive never bought the little bottles so i dont have anything to compare too.

yeah, totally normal! but i already told you that.

Really you guys use that much shampoo? i do 2 pumps in the foam gun and 2 in the wash bucket..The suds are insane :D

if memory serves right each pump is an ounce? i guess thats 1/4 of the bottle gone right there :lolsmack: ive never bought the little bottles so i dont have anything to compare too.

I'm lucky to wash my car once a month (no really) so I dump my buckets at least once per session. I use a lot as wheel cleaner, and in my foamer as well.

im still confused why you thought something was wrong with it? you didnt really think that it would arrive how it is shown in the pictures did you? its impossible; those products are staged to look the best they possibly could look with lighting etc.

Im sure products are left to settle for days before they take the pics

Looks perfectly normal to me. If it got any thicker, it would be tough to pour.

Love that aroma... And I do get it by the gallon. I don't even fill up a 16 oz bottle anymore, too much hassle. Just grab the gallon, spin off the top, put two or 3 glugs in the bucket, 2 glugs into the foam gun, add appropriate water to each, ready to wash!

• 2 years later...

Hey Guys: I use a bucket wash with the (old formula) red shampoo, and a little goes a long way to remove dirt and road grime. For a maintenance wash, a teaspoon is all I use and it does the job without wasting the product, even on the wheels. The idea "More is Better" certainly does not apply to premium products such as Adams.