Customer Service 866.965.0400

Uses for Adams Single Soft Towels?

I use my single softs for removal of polishes (SSR, SHR, FMP), or waxes and sealants (Quick Sealant, or MSS), detail spray wipedown of the finish, etc. I have a few double softs, and those I specifically use for Americana removal.

You can never have enough single soft towels. They're used for everything that touches my paint like Doug mentioned. I have a few double softs I use for that final touch to remove Americana or Buttery.

I think I'm obsessed with all of the Adam's microfibers though. I have a pretty serious supply since each one serves a different purpose. They're all amazing!

Yeah, there IS a difference between microfiber towels, and if you get it wrong, you swirl up your paint. There is a reason that the auto store towels/bulk buy store towels are cheap. And sometimes the binding thread on the cheapies will scratch up the paint, too, even if the body of the towel is ok.

So, if you do a great job and get the finish looking right, then wipe off the polish and wax with cheap towels, you just undid your hours of work (aaah!). NOT what we all want ;)

I use single softs for removing polishes, sealants, glazes, and waxes. I find that when used with detail spray, on dark colors, it leaves a smear. I prefer waterless wash towels for removing anything liquid off the paint.

Are the blue waterless wash towells able to be used for other things, other than the wash?

Drying... You can use them for anything other than removing waxes or polishes or applying protectants like SVRT.

Chris