Customer Service 866.965.0400

2005 pontiac gto........

2008fx4

car is in tucson, az...

my 2005 black on black m6 gto is for sale. gotta make room for a new toy. the car as of right now has just under 15000 miles. this car was a daily driver for a while, and the front bumper will reflect that, with the obvious stone chips and such. overall the car is in great condition, no dings in the body, and the paint is still in good shape - there is a good chip in the drivers side front fender, one in the passenger mirror, and some fine scratches towards the back of the roof on the drivers side. one of the rear wheels has a small amount of curb rash that is barely noticeable unless youre looking for it.

mods on the car are as follows:

pedders:

1" drop front springs (2275)

1/2" drop rear springs (2643)

comfort gas front struts

comfort gas rear shocks

strut mounts

rear camber kit

cross member bushings

radius rod bushings

5000K hids

yellow fogs (halogen 9005 bulbs)

tinted side markers

chrome/amber signal bulbs

set of vx tails to go along with the stockers

19x8 & 19x9 roh drift r wheels, black with polished lip

toyo proxes t1-r 235/40-19 and 275/30-19 about 1/2 tread left

phreddys aux in mod

jhp gauge pod w/red gauges with the 2005 font

infinity tweeters to replace the stockers (2 ohm)

lingenfelter intake

optima battery

h-pipe in place of resonator, flowmaster super 40s in place of factory mufflers

i will entertain offers over $18,500, nothing below.

gtobest1.jpg

gtobest5.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So what you replacing it with? That was a nice looking GTO (and fast I've heard!)

nothing now. i am starting to second guess purchasing the cts-v for the simple fact of how much money i'd have in it and how little i'd drive it. im gonna do a bunch of work to my yamaha rhino and toss the idea around of picking up a toyhauler for cheap.

nothing now. i am starting to second guess purchasing the cts-v for the simple fact of how much money i'd have in it and how little i'd drive it. im gonna do a bunch of work to my yamaha rhino and toss the idea around of picking up a toyhauler for cheap.

Get the V, I've tossed around the idea myself :rockon:

Yea those CTS-V's are monsters.

Aside from that fact Toyhaulers are pretty cool. I've seen some around for dirt cheap. I feel sorry for people selling their stuff for $.50 on the dollar. :o