Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Sponges (6)

Team Adam's

Question

Detail Sponges

43.jpg

One of our favorite tools of the trade is the detail sponge. This large washable sponge applies a thin, even coat of Adam’s Vinyl, Rubber, & Tire (V.R.T.) or our Leather & Dashboard Conditioner without the mess. Wash out the sponge with a quick spray of All Purpose Cleaner for easy cleaning.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-43-detail-sponge-6.aspx

Edited by Adam

11 answers to this question

I agree!!! these things are tarrifficccc. Not only that, they last and last and last. I still have my original six. Plus if ya'll need or want a different shape for that an area where a square will not fit, an x-acto knife will solve the problem.:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs: That's what I like about ADAM"S, you provide the "stuff" to put it on with, the great product to put on and then the "stuff" to take it off with or buff it with, all in a one stop & shop business. Keep up the great work!!!!

Edited by FATBOY
spelling

I still have my original six as well, and 4 of them have never been used. The one I use on the tires has a few small tears but the VRT applies better once the sponge has gotten some use. These sponges are extremely durable

:iagree:

I keep the one I use on the tires separate from the others, I just don't like the idea of the same sponge used on my tires on my dash.

Later,

Jason, you got in ahead of me!

Edited by NTHEWIND
Added comment

I've got one for the tires and another cut in half, half vrt on the engine, half leather conditioner for the dash. I look forward to see what improvements are made to the new sponges but the ones I have now will last quite a while

Detail Sponges

43.jpg

One of our favorite tools of the trade is the detail sponge. This large washable sponge applies a thin, even coat of Adam’s Vinyl, Rubber, & Tire (V.R.T.) or our Leather & Dashboard Conditioner without the mess. Wash out the sponge with a quick spray of All Purpose Cleaner for easy cleaning.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-43-detail-sponge-6.aspx

Are these now kaput? The link still works but the product is not shown on the page.

Glenn, It would appear they have been removed from the site.

I still have several if you want them instead of the new ones.

Thanks, but I think I'll try the new ones first and see what I think about them.

The old ones were so inexpensive that I didn't feel queasy about cutting them up if I wanted a special shape for hard to reach areas or tight spaces.