Customer Service 866.965.0400

17 Year Old Paint Job

70'sChevyGirl

Question

Yes, believe it or not this paint job was done on my Husband's Vette 17 yrs ago.

I detailed his car for him on Friday so we would be ready to go to the Telegraph Car Cruise. I worked my butt off on all his Chrome, his rims and his paint. I didn't take my Vette this year. I drove my Camaro because it has nice AC. :D

I didn't mind taking all that time on his car since it was up on jacks while we installed a new rear gear because we launched a lil too hard last weekend and we broke 4 teeth on his gear and cracked the rear of his car right above the passenger tire. Guess we twisted his car a lil too much. :lolsmack:

Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful his paint looked and he would say "Thanks to my wife and Adam's Polishes"! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I must admit his paint has never looked so good. :banana:

AdamsDetail.jpg

10 answers to this question

Did you by any chance see a purple ranger with what sounded like a space shuttle engine under the hood? That thing sounded FAST

Yeah, I saw that.

Did you see the Harley with the 502?? Talk about crazy!

Thanks for the compliments. :2thumbs:

I sometimes think my husband loves me because I can't stand our rides dirty! :jester:

Yeah' date=' I saw that.

Did you see the Harley with the 502?? Talk about crazy!

Thanks for the compliments. :2thumbs:

I sometimes think my husband loves me because I can't stand our rides dirty! :jester:[/quote']

I only passed through it. I had to run up to Dick's so I decided to take telegraph.