Customer Service 866.965.0400

Washed the GTO Today...

AZGTO

Nice!!:burnout: How in the world was that GTO plate available?

In my state it was taken long ago, believe me I tried to get it though.....

My friend had it on his 04 GTO before he sold it and I bought it off him. Went to the DMV and transferred it to my car. I guess prior to that he went to the DMV to get a personalized plate and the lady at the counter told him someone that had a 68 GTO just let it lapse.

My friend had it on his 04 GTO before he sold it and I bought it off him. Went to the DMV and transferred it to my car. I guess prior to that he went to the DMV to get a personalized plate and the lady at the counter told him someone that had a 68 GTO just let it lapse.

I would say that you my friend lucked out!:banana:;)

Awesome stance with those coilovers! How are you liking the NT05s?

They handle good and hook relatively well for 425whp. When I was looking at the higher end type of performance tires these were the cheaper ones compared to the Dunlap Star Specs and comparable tires but they perform almost just as well or the same. I will buy them again, but it'll be awhile..only have 1400 miles on these since last October!

They handle good and hook relatively well for 425whp. When I was looking at the higher end type of performance tires these were the cheaper ones compared to the Dunlap Star Specs and comparable tires but they perform almost just as well or the same. I will buy them again, but it'll be awhile..only have 1400 miles on these since last October!

Yeah I thought they looked fairly new, that's why I asked. I had a set of NT05's last summer, and switched to NT01s this season. I'm (still) under 400HP but FWD is more of a challenge to get traction! :help: The NT01s are a world of difference compared to the NT05s. But of course they won't last. I'll be surprised if I get 6,000 miles out of them (including road track days) but given the insane traction and the low price in my size (225/40/18) of $650/set, I can't complain :)

Yeah I thought they looked fairly new, that's why I asked. I had a set of NT05's last summer, and switched to NT01s this season. I'm (still) under 400HP but FWD is more of a challenge to get traction! :help: The NT01s are a world of difference compared to the NT05s. But of course they won't last. I'll be surprised if I get 6,000 miles out of them (including road track days) but given the insane traction and the low price in my size (225/40/18) of $650/set, I can't complain :)

Yeah I am thinking these will last me quite some time even with me beating on them

• 2 weeks later...