Customer Service 866.965.0400

Catch can for 3.5L LX lines

ChargerMatt

Will this work for my hemi ram?

It will work fine, the mounting is different for the v6 and v8 though. If you could fabricate a bracket or find a hole then you can make it work.

I used the v6 bracket like Matt has to mount a Catch Can to my Avenger, I just had to find a spot ;)

IMG_8104.jpg?t=1327555745

A catch can filters the vapors to seperate the oil out of the air. Most of the time it brings the air into it and it runs through a metal mesh to catch the oil. Im guessing you are talking about the fittings not actual valves. Inlet and outlets are different on some catch cans for how the air flows to catch the oil.

A catch can filters the vapors to seperate the oil out of the air. Most of the time it brings the air into it and it runs through a metal mesh to catch the oil. Im guessing you are talking about the fittings not actual valves. Inlet and outlets are different on some catch cans for how the air flows to catch the oil.

I'm really just going off what I've heard. I'm not very mechanically inclined at ALL, hence why this hasn't been installed yet :D