Customer Service 866.965.0400

How to Remove Rubber from Marbles at the Track

technologic

Question

4 answers to this question

I need to get my gun fixed for my Honda Pressure Washer, somethings up with the nozzle where it attaches to the gun, it leaks.

Sometimes with only using clay I can rub and rub for a bit before the rubber comes off, it's kind of tedious. Would it hurt to go over the rubber with an orange pad using my PC?

I need to get my gun fixed for my Honda Pressure Washer, somethings up with the nozzle where it attaches to the gun, it leaks.

Sometimes with only using clay I can rub and rub for a bit before the rubber comes off, it's kind of tedious. Would it hurt to go over the rubber with an orange pad using my PC?

Try replacing the rubber gasket. It might be broken or out of place

Before hitting the track, coat the area with really cheap paste wax like Turtle Wax. The goal is to have the crust on there. Then pressure wash it all off when done hit with some alcohol to remove the TW and put a coat of quality Adams on there.

If this is happening because of other cars, then you're SOL. You have to do like you're doing. My method is to keep YOUR rubber or the rubber from the track off of the sides or front of the car.

Archived