Jump to content
Customer Service 866.965.0400
  • 0

Changing to 4" pad



6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

LornesAV is correct... a standard wrench will be a tad too fat to fit in there, but flat specialty wrenches can be found at most hardware stores. Just have to look for them. I've also used a long skinny set of needle nose pliers to get in there and hold it. Not ideal, but when you don't have the wrench on site it works in a pinch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...