Customer Service 866.965.0400

Damage on roof

StormChaser

Question

11 answers to this question

Sad face. I hope it's not but that's what it looks like.

On that note. Have you had your TBSS since new and kept it protected? If so how can the clear be failing already? This is what scares me about my vehicle. If I keep it protected I want it to last for forever lol.

It also had that slight, rough sounding surface sound to it when you take your fingers over it too. It doesn't feel a ton rough to your fingers but you can really hear it. It's not as smooth as if you gently take your finger over a part that has good clear coat on it. I thought it may be the clear itself but wasn't 100% on guessing that and didn't want to ASSume anything.

What year is your car? If it's not too old it might be worth getting it to a GM dealer to see if GM will do anything for you -- you can honestly argue with a GM rep that this is the kind of product situation that could make or break a person's lifetime opinion of GM.

Bummer, but this is an easy fix, just take it down to this highly recommended body shop called Graham's. They do some awesome work and will return your SS better than new. :jester:

Oh now that's brutal. LMAO!! :lolsmack:

Yep... Looks like the start of clear coat fail...

What year is your car? If it's not too old it might be worth getting it to a GM dealer to see if GM will do anything for you -- you can honestly argue with a GM rep that this is the kind of product situation that could make or break a person's lifetime opinion of GM.

Hers is a 2008. She is working on getting the previous body work done right this time from another establishment. I'll recommend she gets this area taken care of as well before it gets worse.

Oh now that's brutal. LMAO!! :lolsmack:

Hers is a 2008. She is working on getting the previous body work done right this time from another establishment. I'll recommend she gets this area taken care of as well before it gets worse.

Honestly it doesn't matter... Do it now or do it later, a similar amount of work will have to be done to make it right...

Bummer, but this is an easy fix, just take it down to this highly recommended body shop called Graham's. They do some awesome work and will return your SS better than new. :jester:

Word!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk