Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Adam's Detail On The Turbo Cavalier

Vink70

Got back from the car sitting outside for a few days covered before I could get my alignment done and it rained so of course it was dirty. Not to mention the 300 miles in the fog/rain it wasn't much better. Figured it was time for my first Adam's detail.

Only thing left for the car is a tune. Waiting on my tuner's schedule to free up and hope to hit the track ASAP.

Product/Supplies/Order

Gilmour Foam Gun w/ Strip wash mix(I know, nozzle is not made in USA :( )

2 Bucket wash w/ Adam's Shampoo

Dried with Great White drying towels and Detail Spray

Baggie Test proved that claybar was not needed or Fine Hand Polish

Adam's Quick Sealant

Brilliant Glaze

Americana Wax

SVRT on the Rims and Tires.

Bear with me on the pictures please... Forgot to mess with my polaizer for most of the pictures.

DSC_4637_zps068fac55.jpg

Love what the SVRT did to my matte black wheels, not to mention I love me some wilwood big brakes!

DSC_4642_zpsa9c312cb.jpg

DSC_4644_zps5d98e45e.jpg

Hard to tell but I painted my headlights black instead of chrome...

DSC_4645_zpsfe2adabb.jpg

DSC_4646_zps57f27d83.jpg

DSC_4649_zpsfeeb0b08.jpg

5th Gen Camaro exhaust tip

DSC_4654_zps9a3cb1ba.jpg

Better pic of headlights/front mount/ and part of the hella supertones ;)

DSC_4656_zpse57eef38.jpg

DSC_4660_zps118af69a.jpg

Gauge setup w/ cutout button

DSC_4663_zps8247fadc.jpg

Engine bay

DSC_4666_zpsb270d481.jpg

Custom B-fab coolant tank with sight gauge

DSC_4667_zps68592d90.jpg

Sun came out for about 5 minutes

DSC_4675_zpsdb961802.jpg

Shows the shine

DSC_4677_zpsb826e298.jpg

One of my favorite angles

DSC_4682_zpsb4b3e7d3.jpg

Before SVRT on wheels and tires

2012-09-18_16-22-55_834_zps7e33854a.jpg

MUCH improved after

2012-09-18_16-22-44_740_zps8aa4c3c1.jpg

Comments/Criticism?

I do NOOOOOOOOOOOT LIKE Cavaliers.......................

But I truuuuuly dig yours!!!! I can honestly say it's the ONLY one I've ever liked. EVER. That's a slick little rocket man!! Wait until you're able to hit that thing with some FMP on a Flex, and THEN do those other steps. It's whole other level of face melt. :) Car looks great buddy, nice work!!! Maybe next time hit those fender wells with some of that SVRT as well.

I do NOOOOOOOOOOOT LIKE Cavaliers.......................

But I truuuuuly dig yours!!!! I can honestly say it's the ONLY one I've ever liked. EVER. That's a slick little rocket man!! Wait until you're able to hit that thing with some FMP on a Flex, and THEN do those other steps. It's whole other level of face melt. :) Car looks great buddy, nice work!!! Maybe next time hit those fender wells with some of that SVRT as well.

Thanks. Trust me when I say that mine is not even top of the food chain... there are some that make mine look like crap. Especially the guy who worked on mine... 800hp, custom 3 piece front, exhaust out the fender.... aiming for 9's in the 1/4 mile...... cavalier.

But thanks for the compliments. It SHINES in the sun. I love the flake in this paint every time the sun hits it. Not to mention the gunmetal lip to match the CF on the hood the best I could.

I definitely need to get some invisible undercarriage, I just need to clean the rubber out of the fender wells thats been there for 2 years..... oops?