Customer Service 866.965.0400

Upcoming Detailing

Jason [OT]

Question

This weekend, weather permitting, will be my first full on detailing with all of my newly acquired Adam's products. I can't remember when I was this excited to clean my truck (only because it feels like it has its own zip code some days and seems to take forever).

Sunday I am having a "garage day" with some of my friends and I plan on introducing them to the products too and making them converts.

4 answers to this question

I know how you feel. I just picked up a "bunch" of Adams products and detailed my 2011 Camaro SS on Sat and was blown away by the results. Did 2, 2 bucket washes followed by Brilliant Glaze and Americana Wax. Fantastic results. Then hit the supercharger with metal 1, 2 polish. Awsome.

The weather simply isn't cooperating!

Chance of rain all day and cooler temps than I like to be playing out in the water in. Kicker of the deal was I wanted to still hit the truck with the foam gun and do the wheels and tires... Then I noticed my water hose had been cut...

Guess I have to get a new hose :D and some Americana wax and towels and...whatever else comes to mind.