Customer Service 866.965.0400

MLB 2012 Postseason Predictions Thread

Team Adam's

And the Yankees Choke ..THAAAAAA Yankees Choke.

Pretty sad. Being a fan its really hard to see these overpaid jerkoffs have only a hand full of hits in 4 games. Embarrassing. What kills me is seeing A-Roid hitting on some floozy in the stands while his team is losing ..he should've been hitting on the ball that is pitched to him. But he still made his 25 million per game. I do hope they clean house over the off season and start rebuilding with some young determined players like they did in the 90s. Feel bad for the Captain. Jeter was the only class act and consistent player all season.

Im now done for the season..do not give to hoots about the Cards or the Tigers.

Must concentrate on Football now.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giants pulled it out! Down 3-1 is pretty impressive but those Cards are going to be a force next year. Their young pitching is stupid good moving forward.

World series starts on Wednesday evening!! Gotta give it a day to sink in before I make my prediction.

If the freak was the freak of last year I would go with the Giants but knowing that Verlander will pitch in at least 2 games in the series and possibly a 3rd if there is a game 7 its tough to not go with the Tigers simply based on him. Add in a triple crown winner and Fielder I think it will be a challenge for the Giants. Tigers bullpen would scare the heck out of me but I think they will prevail in 5.

This is a great matchup no matter how you slice it... wonder how many people picked this for the WS early in the year... I know I didn't.

I'm pulling for SF simply b/c my buddy is a huge Giants fan (and any team that puts a hurtin' on the dodgers I'm good with)

The pitching matchups should be good to watch, the Tigers definitely have an advantage on offense, but I don't think any team in baseball is more scrappy than SF. Popcorn ready!

I don't care if you're the biggest Gi'nts fan-boy in the world - nobody saw that coming.

Zito pitched like it was 2002 and Verlander pitched like it was 2006.

The amazing thing about baseball is that when you get down to the two best teams things are often settled by magic. The Gi'nts had magic last night.