Customer Service 866.965.0400

Going out of Business Adams Products Sale

DAVE SXT

Have the following items. I prefer paypal. Below items do not include shipping costs.

**The person who buys the Ext. Cord will receive the Adams Apron included for free**.

- New Adams Ext. Cord with GFCI-never used-$64.00 Link:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-721-adams-professional-grade-gfci-detailers-50-extension-cord.aspx

- 1 Adams Apron-$15.00

IMPORTANT NOTE: Warranties ARE NOT transferrable on any of the tools, pads, etc.

***Plz PM if interested***thanks for looking.

Dave T.

Edited by DAVE FR-S
Updating Info

Very interested in the master blaster, is it the big master with dual 4hp motors and two toggle switches? U buy it from Adams directly?

It is the dual 4HP unit and it was purchased from Adams (but drop-shipped) directly from Metrovac Co.

However, Adams' policy is that once a unit purchased from them is sold, the warranty is not transferrable (that is posted in red lettering in my post above).

It is a very well built blower and I'm positive it will give years of nothing less than solid performance. I'm also positive that other Adams' forum members that own this same unit will back its performance/durability as well.

Thanks,

Dave

Very interested in the master blaster, is it the big master with dual 4hp motors and two toggle switches? U buy it from Adams directly?

If you really want one, this is your chance. It will already be set up for immediate use with an extended hose for $100+ less than you could buy the same exact setup new. The guy literally just got it all set up not too long ago so his claim of very little use is legit. Basically, is the warranty worth $100 to you? That is the question.

• 1 month later...