Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Big Thank You!

My story is nothing out of the ordinary for Adam's Polishes, but I felt the urge to share none the less.

At the begining of the week, I ordered the Detail Spray daily special along with some Carpet Upholstry Cleaner. I placed the order but forgot to add a bottle of All Purpose Cleaner :(

A simple click to live chat with Ashley and no more than 2 minutes later I had a bottle of APC added to my delivery!

Adam's Customer service department continues to be the ideal standard. My order arrived neatly packed as always along with 2 of the mythical mints included on the top! :D

Whether you click or call, Adam's will handle it all! A BIG thank you to Ashley, the warehouse crew, and everyone else who plays such a vital role in the best customer service around! Thanks Adam's!:2thumbs:

My story is nothing out of the ordinary for Adam's Polishes, but I felt the urge to share none the less.

At the begining of the week, I ordered the Detail Spray daily special along with some Carpet Upholstry Cleaner. I placed the order but forgot to add a bottle of All Purpose Cleaner :(

A simple click to live chat with Ashley and no more than 2 minutes later I had a bottle of APC added to my delivery!

Adam's Customer service department continues to be the ideal standard. My order arrived neatly packed as always along with 2 of the mythical mints included on the top! :D

Whether you click or call, Adam's will handle it all! A BIG thank you to Ashley, the warehouse crew, and everyone else who plays such a vital role in the best customer service around! Thanks Adam's!:2thumbs:

The only issue you will have is that you will never and I mean never get this type of service from any other company and it will drive you crazy!! Adam's is truly one of a kind!!!!

I had the same thing happen to me...placed an order one night and woke up the next day and realized I forgot the I&O spray. Chatted with Ashley...done deal! She had the warehouse guys stick it in the box, and adjusted the order total. All this in about 3 mins! I have never talked to her on the phone...maybe I will give that a try someday. Ashley is a rockstar!

Yeah she is :rockon:

The whole Adam's crew is on point!

And yes Brian, you're right about other companies not having the same level of customer service. Adam's polishes speak for themselves...they really are the best in the industry, but when you tack on the superior level of customer service, along with this forum which is FULL of knowledge and tips, the decision on which company and products to use is an easy one.

Thanks again guys! I really do appreciate all of your help and hard work! :patriot: