Customer Service 866.965.0400

Awesome customer service

Just put in my first order with Adam's

There was a couple things I wanted to see if I could change around, so I didn't want to just put the order in online.

I called the order in instead. Taking the advice of some forum members here I spoke to Ashley and she was AWESOME to say the least.

She let me change out the one product I wanted to for a bigger size, but the other product I wanted to change was the 4oz all purpose cleaner for a 4oz leather cleaner and she just through in the leather cleaner for free!!!

I couldn't be happier!!!

Thank you Adam's and Ashley!!

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is a little old but didn't feel like starting yet another awesome customer service thread but I will say this, Ashley is flat out awesome. I had a question in regards to an order I'm about to place and BAM, she took care of it! All within 3 minutes! Now THAT is service, excellent service at that!

Adam, if you're listening, Ashley deserves a raise! Out of the Adam's crew that I have met and those I have yet to meet in person, I can say that this is by far the very best group of people I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Great job everyone!

I know this is a little old but didn't feel like starting yet another awesome customer service thread but I will say this, Ashley is flat out awesome. I had a question in regards to an order I'm about to place and BAM, she took care of it! All within 3 minutes! Now THAT is service, excellent service at that!

Adam, if you're listening, Ashley deserves a raise! Out of the Adam's crew that I have met and those I have yet to meet in person, I can say that this is by far the very best group of people I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Great job everyone!

Told ya so!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk