Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone entered for Hot Import Nights?

Fintile

Me and Munkyfu (Rod) are going to be entering our cars into this years Hot Import Nights in LA. Its in march. My dad and his 2007 Shelby GT500 SS is also going to be there. If any of you are we should see about meeting up and heading out there as a group. We will prolly get a Hotel nearby and be there for the show that night.

That is a great show! In fact, that import car market is one Meguiar's went after hard, and didn't seem to get too far.:confused:

Love to hear how many people are planning to go, as we can host a little gathering at our warehouse early on Saturday or Sunday before the show.

We'll stay tuned . . . . . . . .

There's a very big market with tuners nowadays, hence the reason HIN is even around. Older and younger car enthusiasts will eat up Adams polishes and I think it'd do very well! Every type of car is there, so therefore it'd be very beneficial to show off Adam's Polishes all day!

There's a very big market with tuners nowadays, hence the reason HIN is even around. Older and younger car enthusiasts will eat up Adams polishes and I think it'd do very well! Every type of car is there, so therefore it'd be very beneficial to show off Adam's Polishes all day!

I agree on that. Even though my car isn't really an EXTREME show car i did get comments almost from everyone that walked by my car with how good it smelled and they asked what i used so of course I told them!:2thumbs:

Ok there are 2 shows at the start. LA starts March 14 and San Jose is March 28

The show has been around almost 10 years and has been growing ever since. Due to the name most of you guys are prolly just assuming its a bunch of toy rice rockets with giant exhaust mufflers and stickers and lights (NOT my style at all). True there will be that there but there have been a growing number of domestic muscle cars showing up and although Meguires is a sponsor to the event for Adams to have a booth selling awesome affordable car cleanners and detailing kits would be such a good thing. I know I have been wanting to go to one of the detail clinics but just dont have the time for where they are located. what if you put on a clinic? Just an idea. its something I love doing and it would be awesome to have company that makes a product that I use freaquently invold as well.:thumbsup:

I dont think HIN is all about rice at all. most of the times ive been the "rice" has been sectioned off at the back so the muscle and true tuners get the real spotlight. thats what i like about the show. the promoters actually have a clue for once(aside from having this years in dec.....although who knows, it may be 90 in december this year again lol)

I dont think HIN is all about rice at all. most of the times ive been the "rice" has been sectioned off at the back so the muscle and true tuners get the real spotlight. thats what i like about the show. the promoters actually have a clue for once(aside from having this years in dec.....although who knows, it may be 90 in december this year again lol)

ok yeah you know what Im saying. I do know there are people that when they ask me about the show they always reaspond with: "oh that rice rocket show?" So its a sore subject for me :mad:. Yeah you know what its about I know what its about and teh Adams crew looks like they know whats its about. So hopefuly yeah they might go? if not maybe they can hold a small clinic or something the day before the show we can all go to...:burnout:

• 1 month later...
bummer, i guess that's a no. Well i guess I'll just have to post pictures and show you all what you missed.

Please do post photos Shane, and sorry we didn't have the following yet to justify sponsoring the event!

Stay tuned, this is a steadily growing market, and we'll be there before long . . . . . .. :2thumbs:

Please do post photos Shane, and sorry we didn't have the following yet to justify sponsoring the event!

:2thumbs:

My fear is your company will grow to a size that causes quality to suffer and service to go by the wayside.

I don't think YOU want that to happen so I'm sure you'll do everything to keep it from happening.

Chris