Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do you remember...

DemoN

...this first time you kissed a girl?

This is my 3 year old apbt, Loki…

IMG_20121006_205301_zps5e3a307d.jpg

This is my girl friend’s lovable 3 year old apbt, Izzy.

IMG_20121103_210246.jpg

Loki has NEVER been socialized really….so he was a big concern on how he would react. Add that with my GF tends to have a bit of fear of what Loki could do to Izzy, and we hadn’t really tried to bring them together. But during the day I noticed that they, as I let each out and roam the house, they would say “hi” to each other through the crates.

IMG_20121104_091928.jpg

I watched this go on today…and I made a decision that i was sure Renee wouldn’t support. I waited until she left and I let them both out (with loki on the leash). For a bit there…neither Loki, or I, was sure how this would go….But Izzy is a “love-bug” and…she caught Loki off guard (LMAO…his face SLAYS me here):

IMG_20121104_180448.jpg

And that was it. I lost my best friend. Like a SUCKER he fell in love with the first girl that ever kissed him :(

IMG_20121104_182240.jpg

Still a better love story than TWILIGHT.:thumbsup:

Haha that's awesome. I like how he's a book stand

i love my pup loki...and i make sure he gets to spend alot of time with me...even if i'm just assembling a BBQ pit. he stayed just like that the whole time when i set the manual on him lol. such a good, helpful, buddy.

pffft. Loki aint evil....but he is smart. i realized quickly that the only reason he helped me build the grill is so he knew how to use it. i swear that punk completely stole a t-bone from the fridge and seared it to med-rare perfection while i was at work last week #$%^#!!

Loki clearly is amused, yet you can see in his body language, he' loving the new company!

no doubt. they both really enjoy spending time together. i can't wait for the weekend when i can have them out with me for an extended amount of the day :) right now...they only get play time together AFTER i get home, eat, and workout.

I have a feeling that video is similar to how Mook and Dylan are now in the warehouse ever since Dylan's arrival Colorado! :lolsmack:

naked, covered in saliva, and rolling around on the floor?

:banana::banana::willy::lol: