Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from Kansas City!

blackpearl

Hello all, my name is Bryan, I'm from Kansas City. I just bought a 2000 Chevy k2500 Crew Cab short bed that is in good overall shape, but the paint needs some TLC. It was a farm truck, so it's got little scratches and blemishes all over. After looking into going with Meguiars products, a friend recommended Adams to me. After looking at the forum and the products, I'm about 9/10ths of the way to pulling the trigger on the Flex Ultimate kit...Holy crap a lot of money :lol: But I feel like it will give me results, and I can do cars for friends and stuff as well.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself!

My question is: Would I regret going with the premium kit over the Ultimate kit? It's almost half the price, but I'm wondering if all the extra tools and product are worth it in the Ultimate kit.

Convince me ladies and gents :)

And because we are all car guys here, here is the new toy:

27688143808330764021IM1MAIN565x421_A562x421.jpg

Edited by blackpearl

Welcome Bryan from about 3 hours to the north of you.

Go ahead and order that kit. I started out by just ordering a few items, trying them and then ordered more. In the long run, it would have been cheaper just to step up and pull the trigger right from the start. With the Adam's guarantee, there's no worries on your part. The reason Adam has the guarantee is because EVERYTHING works.

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I think I'm convinced...dang you guys! :)

Here's a question for ya...I don't have a garage, unfortunately...Is it ok to use Adams products (or any product really) outdoors? I mean, I have a carport I can pull under to work, but if it has to be a certain temperature or something, that could be a problem.

Seriously, thank you guys so much!

Fat Mike - this truck came from Nebraska actually! O'Neill...so northern nebraska I guess. :)

I typically tell people to get the biggest kit you can afford to start with. I promise you will use everything in the kit, and like others say it's cheaper in the long run than buying everything piecemeal. Because believe me, one way or another you will eventually have everything Adam's makes.:cheers:

Welcome!!

GO with the biggest kit you can. You're going to wind up buying the products anyway. I'll guarantee that. As far as working outside, I don't see any problems.

Good luck and keep watching the videos. They're really the best way to learn how to use the products.