Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got a new set of wheels for the RAM.

Kenneth

Question

If you all recall I have been working on my RAM since I bought it. Now it's time for new wheels. I'm going to pick these up Tom and will wrap them with 285/45/22 Nitto 420s'.

boss_335_chrome.png

Here is the truck as it sits now.

IMG_1398_zps065c28f3.jpg?t=1351722677

Edited by Kenneth

When I pick these up I plan to wash with car soap and then inspect closely for any scratches or anything that needs to be touched up. They are used and were in a truck for a month. Then I plan to use quick sealant on them while they are off of the truck and do two coats with several hours in between. My next order I'm going to pick up some brilliant glaze to put on them over the sealant. I have some buttery that I can throw over the QS and the BG.

I did consider going all black but it seems that everywhere you turn people are doing it. I also did not want a black wheel with a polished lip. I kinda like the old school look of street trucks with everything blacked out except for billet grills and wheels.

Yes they would! That's a different story lol. Silver or white truck then black wheels :)

What year sport do you have? Im going to spend a ton of money this week on my truck. Lets see wheels, tires, stall converter, and a set of headers lol. I already hav exhaust and a Vararam intake. Now I just have to wait for a tuner to be released.

Yes they would! That's a different story lol. Silver or white truck then black wheels :)

What year sport do you have? Im going to spend a ton of money this week on my truck. Lets see wheels, tires, stall converter, and a set of headers lol. I already hav exhaust and a Vararam intake. Now I just have to wait for a tuner to be released.

2011 With K & N intake and Magnaflow muffler.

New Mopar Sport Hood! (multipage.gif1 2 3 ... Last Page)

I picked them up today. They are pretty grungy but its mostly just dust. Ill post picks after I clean them up and get them sealed. I also just found out that these wheels are hard toget as there were only 4 in the country as of last week and they were sold. So no one can get them. I don't think they are all that special I just liked the way they looked. I was already given an offer of triple what I paid lmao.

So I'm a little confused. What's exactly am I supposed to use to get these wheels back to perfect shape before I seal them? They aren't bad at all but I want to get all the luster I can from them while I have them off of the truck. I was also gonna get some 0000 steel wool and do the barrels. I was going to use dawn dish soap together the grease off of them.

I spent about 6 hours on cleaning them up. You wouldnt believe how much I pulled off while claying. It sounded horrible at first but now they are SLICK.

Well also a testament to the QS. The tire shop could not get any weights to stick to the wheels. I had to wipe the areas down with APC to get them to stick. LOL they were amazed at how slick they were to the touch.