Customer Service 866.965.0400

LFairbanks would like this one......

07RS4

I honestly don't have time for that. Maybe if I were younger and didn't have the responsibilities that I have. Weekdays are consumed with work. Not much time, even in the summer to do what I want. Then the weekend is catch up and do what has to be done.

I don't regret having the job that I have. It has provided well for me and my family. And I never really want for much. The trade off is a ton of dedication. Fortunately I have a wife that is understanding. I can retire at the young age of 49-50, we'll see when I get there. Then I will have all the time in the world to do what I want.

Thanks for sharing that. :2thumbs:

I was referring to all your links that you post about NASA, and I thought you might like that website. My co-worker showed it to me, and I thought is was a cool perspective about space.

Missed it the first time. When I clicked on the link there was something about getting degrees in space related subjects.

I have seen that before. It is really unimaginable how "BIG" space really is. To think there are more stars than there are grains of sand on the earth.

Weird how that didn't even show up the first time.

Edited by LFairbanks

Missed it the first time. When I clicked on the link there was something about getting degrees in space related subjects.

I have seen that before. It is really unimaginable how "BIG" space really is. To think there are more stars than there are grains of sand on the earth.

Weird how that didn't even show up the first time.

Ok, that's strange. I read your post and was like:help:, WTF is he talking about.:lol::banana:

Pretty cool site though, apparently is was made by a high school kid.