Customer Service 866.965.0400

FB Page for Detail Business

Holder

I was just curious who uses a FB page to promote your detail business. I've had one for a few months now and was curious if anyone others had one as well. I do details on the side and stay pretty busy. It's an easy way for me to let people know when I'm available and schedule appointments.

Also I can post on my Air Force Base FB page to get the word out, I do a ton of cars for members who's spouses are deployed.

Anyway I was curious to see what some of y'all have on your FB pages to help promote your business, plus I enjoy seeing what everyone is working on. Feel free to check mine out.

http://www.facebook.com/HoldersCarWashAndDetailing

Edited by A_HoderSS

Also, because it is a side business and don't absolutely need the money. I don't put prices, I give them a price and go over what services they need when I see the vehicle.

The main reason I do the detailing business is: # 1 I absolute love taking a car from drab to spectacular. # I do it to support my Adam's Addiction. It's the only way my wife would let me buy all these amazing products.

Check the link you posted. When I clicked on it, it opened to an edited version of my facebook page.

Thanks, hopefully it works now. I having problems getting the link to work using my phone, might have to wait til I get on a computer.

Nice work up on your page!

We get a lot of views and likes on our page, people like to see what we are up to and we get the word out on events we attend and host. Facebook has been great for us!

http://www.facebook.com/atlantaautosalon

You detail some beautiful cars. The staches are a nice touch.

I'll have to come check y'all out when I'm in the area. I'm hoping mys sister gets me a ticket to the Chick Fil A Bowl this year.

is that an Ariel Atom in the background?

You detail some beautiful cars. The staches are a nice touch.

I'll have to come check y'all out when I'm in the area. I'm hoping mys sister gets me a ticket to the Chick Fil A Bowl this year.

is that an Ariel Atom in the background?

Thank you! Definitely stop by if you are in the area, always some cool cars in the shop.

We did the staches for Movember to help raise $ and awareness for men's health . And yup, that is an Ariel in the background, good eye!

I liked your page...good stuff man. I'm going to do the same thing, eventually. Anything for another Air Force member. I'm assuming your at McConnell?

Yes Sir, been at McConnell now for almost 10 years. It's small but we make the best of it. I do Aircraft Stuctural Maint. (Sheetmetal). I've been deployed with a few of your guys a few times.

Yes Sir, been at McConnell now for almost 10 years. It's small but we make the best of it. I do Aircraft Stuctural Maint. (Sheetmetal). I've been deployed with a few of your guys a few times.

I'm AGE...but I'm the Fabrication Flight Chief...go figuire:patriot: