Customer Service 866.965.0400

I have to admit: I abused Adams Products this past year

StormChaser

Question

Short story:

I have not "detailed" my SS since October 8, 2011!!!! I did a full paint correction and applied MSS. The following weekend I drove up to Pennsylvania for the Adams detail clinic. I then applied Americana and BG.

Since then I've maintained the wash (not as much as I want due to living in an apartment) but I have not reapplied MSS, Americana, etc and I just cringe knowing its ABUSE!!

My SS was hit this summer and in the body shop about three times to fix the paint job they couldnt seem to get right. It's still not fixed so I've put off doing another correction because I don't want to waste my efforts after I get her back in the shop. And the roof clear cost is peeling....so I'm battling it out with Chevy right now. Trying to get the whole thing re-painted because I also have issues with doors and rocker panels from a poor design of the SS giving rock chips in those areas.

So my point is, I've really put MSS to the test!!!! That's the last protection I've applied. However, as expected, Adams has far exceeded the life of the product. Take a look at these pictures. She looks like I just applied MSS in the last month or so!!!!

urahapyg.jpg

syvumajy.jpg

a7enepas.jpg

This is my daily driver. She has survived a full year and even the effects of hurricane sandy. Those pics were taken when sandy hit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11 answers to this question

Poor Matt :lol:

I can't believe your SS has gone through all this. Nice beads!

Oh I heard that loud and clear! :lolsmack:

I'm just waiting for the body work to be done on it so the B&M detailing duo can swarm that paint and make it look better than ever! :glasses: