Customer Service 866.965.0400

quick sealant on flat black rims?

travis64

Question

11 answers to this question

It won't make the shiny, just shinier! Hit them with SVRT, then go back around and remove any excess.

Swirl and haze remover??? I'd just hit it with Revive on a panel and see how you like it. I'm not a fan of SHR by hand, but it has its place for sure.

Sealant ALWAYS before carnuba wax's.

Sent from my miniaturizer via tap dancing...

There's some quick sealant on the wheels on my old car. I thought I had an up close picture of them beading water in my photobucket but I couldn't find it. I'll see if its still on my phone real quick. FWIW, I loved quick sealant on the wheels for this car. Just remember to use an applicator to spread it and then remove with a microfiber and you're golden!

DSC_0016-1.jpg

thank u tx just what i needed to see

Also if you don't like how it looks just grab some IPA and a clean microfiber to remove it. Or clean the wheels with some APC and the sealant will be removed.

Sick 'stang! I figured QS would make flat black wheels look sweet.

It certainly did. And thanks bud! I sometimes miss that car but I'm happy with the new cobra in the garage.

my sisters Audi wheels had bad break dust on em. i used swirl and haze to get the grime off. revive couldnt even make a dent in the grime and break dust. i hit em with some quick sealant after and they looked sharp! i tried the svrt on em but i felt i was wasting it. stick with just the quick sealant on em IMO.

thanks a lot guys!

camaro looked better then new but droped my iphone in water so NO PICS! :(

can i use apc on flat black rims???

First ask yourself how dirty are the wheels/tires? If they arn't that bad I would suggest diluting the APC as it is pretty potent in full strength form. And yes, its good to use on it, just don't let the APC sit on the wheels and dry on them but it will however remove any sealant or waxes you had on them.